The Culver City Democratic Club has six ongoing committees
- The Ways and Means Committee is chaired by the Second Vice President and is responsible for fundraising.
- The Newsletter Committee produces our monthly newsletter.
- The Community/Legislative Issues Committee keeps track of pending legislation of interest to the Club and coordinates outreach and organizing around it.
- The Political/Elections Committee runs our candidate forums and endorsement process.
- The Financial Review Committee monitors the financial health of the Club and our compliance with relevant laws.
- The Grievance Committee resolves disputes using restorative justice whenever possible.
Members interested in joining one of these committees should email CulverCityDemClub@gmail.com